? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 22, 2009

Music Is My LIfe!

Welcome to my new blog! Through this, I hope to keep family and friends informed of my activities, as well as to network with others. Brenda and I have had a busy week! Wednesday night, we attended a wedding reception for our friends, Doug and Cindi Findlay at Benham's Grove. Congratulations, Doug and Cindi. We wish you the very best and many years of happiness. Thursday night, was Karaoke at Chimney's Inn. It is always so fun to see our friends each week. If you haven't been to this yet, it is a great night of entertainment and Matt's food is always wonderful! Oh, and check out the cute bartender...our son, Brenden! Friday night, I sang at Taste of Wine in Miamisburg. I am there the 3rd Friday of the month, and it is always a fantastic night! This night is for wine drinkers only, so if wine is your indulgence, grab a bottle off the shelf and join us. A big thanks to the singers who came to join us (Judy, Jamie, Jan, Ruth Ann, Jerry, Angela, Larry, Mike and his "singers"). And thanks to June and Judi, George and Becky and all the regulars at the Taste of Wine. Don't miss hearing Mike Nolan play the spoons! It is a great evening. Saturday night, Brenda and I went to a special birthday celebration for Ya-Ya Erendira, the baby of the group. What a wonderful evening it was! A true Mexican birthday fiesta! The hosts, Delia and Steve threw a fantastic party. We danced until midnight, and of course, singing was involved! Brenda thought she may make it through an evening without karaoke, but it was not to be. She always teases me for singing my way through the day and night....yes, I sing in the shower, and also when I do laundry, dishes, cut the grass, walk the dog, shop, etc. Yes, music is my life! And, my friends and family are a very important part of my life too. Hope to see or hear from you soon! Musically, Cary

0 comments: